Royal Britain: An Aerial Journey takes you on a unique tour through history by soaring above the most significant castles, palaces, cathedrals and houses, giving you rare perspectives and one-of-a-kind views inside the walls. Glide over the Tower of London, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace. See where Richard the III was killed on Bosworth Field, and the house where Anne Boleyn was born…and where she lived until her execution. Plus get amazing views of Westminster Abbey, the site of at least 16 royal weddings including Prince William and Kate Middleton’s in 2011, and see the castle that stood in for Hogwarts in the Harry Potter movies!
- See more than 35 castles, palaces and cathedrals across Great Britain from above
- Get rare views of Westminster Abbey, the site of at least 16 royal weddings, including that of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Visit Alnwick Castle, an exterior and interior stand-in as Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films
- Soar over Buckingham Palace and find out why it was originally built
- Get the haunting story behind the Tower of London
Tower of London
Palace of Westminster
St. Paul’s Cathedral
Balmoral Castle in Scotland
St. Michael’s Mount
Royal Pavilion of Brighton
Royal Castle at Bamburgh
And many more!