Using state-of-the-art cameras equipped with powerful zoom lenses, London: An Aerial Journey soars over the city and captures the old, the new, the innovative and the unique. As you visit London in this film, you’ll see that all of the great landmarks are featured—such as Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace—and you’ll hear about some of the great minds behind London’s most famous structures, including architects John Nash, responsible for the Marble Arch, Trafalgar Square and Regents Park; and Christopher Wren, creator of St Paul’s Cathedral, The Monument and Greenwich Observatory. Plus, soar over London’s many modern structures, including the Millennium Dome and the London Eye. The best part is you can visit London any time you want with this extraordinary film!
St Paul’s Cathedral
Houses of Parliament
The London Eye
The Millennium Dome
Tower of London
And much more!
- Visit London on a tour like no other—from above!
- Hear the story behind some of London’s most impressive architecture
- See how modern and ancient coexist in London
- Visit major landmarks, including St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and more!
- Hear amazing historical facts about the city