- Soar above Ireland for a tour like no other, then stop in at the Guinness Brewery!
- Get a view of London from above and hear the city’s most interesting stories
- Explore Britain through its many royal landmarks, plus some haunting histories
- Discover the beauty of Great Britain from above, from the Mendip Hills to the Stone Circle at Avebury
- 4 hours and 15 minutes of beautiful views and interesting stories
Britain’s Treasures: An Aerial Journey: The National Trust of the UK takes viewers on a unique tour of some of its more than 560 protected landscapes, ancient sites, castles, gardens and parks, houses and coastline. See Stonehenge, Giant’s Causeway, a castle that starred in the Harry Potter films and much more!
London: An Aerial Journey: Using high-quality cameras equipped with powerful zoom lenses, the journey over the city captures the old, the new, the innovative and the unique. All the famous landmarks are featured, including the Houses of Parliament, Windsor Castle, and Buckingham Palace.
Royal Britain: An Aerial Journey: Take a unique trip through history by soaring above the most significant castles, palaces, cathedrals and houses in Great Britain for rare perspectives, jaw-dropping stories and one-of-a-kind views inside the walls.
Over Ireland: Go on a thrilling journey above the Emerald Isle. See beautiful landscapes, and historical and cultural destinations, including the Rock of Cashel, the Guinness Brewery, the Cliffs of Moher, Kilkenny Castle, Galway City and much, much more!