In Britain’s Treasures: An Aerial Journey, the National Trust takes you on a unique tour of some of its more than 560 protected landscapes, ancient sites, gardens and parks, coastline, houses and castles from the air!
Soar above the rugged mountains in England’s Lake District and Stonehenge from the air. See amazing sweeping footage of natural wonders, including the Jurassic Coast, Giant’s Causeway and the Seven Sisters chalk cliffs. Plus get rare birds-eye views of the Ightham Mote house built in the 1320’s, St Michael’s Mount and much more, including a village that has been virtually unchanged since the 18th century and has been used as locations for BBC’s Pride and Prejudice and had appearances in Harry Potter movies!
- Soar above castles in England, archeological sites, beautiful landscapes in Ireland and more!
- See an 18th century village that is often used as a location for films, including Harry Potter
- Visit Sir Isaac Newton’s childhood home
- Fly over Stonehenge and the stone circle at Avebury
- Get spectacular views of natural landscapes, including the Cheddar Gorge, Giant’s Causeway, the Lake District, the Mendip Hills and much more!
St Michael’s Mount
Petworth House & Park
Stourhead House & Garden
Powis Castle & Gardens
The Seven Sisters
Stone Circle at Avebury
And lots more!