In addition to the Matterhorn and Switzerland, you will visit Lantau Island in Hong Kong, Sognefjord in Norway, Tortuguero beach in Costa Rica, Cairo in Egypt, Kapiti Island in New Zealand, the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, Ithaca in Greece, and Assam, India, in this exclusive 4-DVD set! In Adventures with Purpose, the popular and award-winning program seen nationwide on public TV, host Richard Bangs helps you understand how you can make a positive impact on places you visit. These programs are more than a sightseeing trip. You won’t just see Switzerland or Greece or Hong Kong! You will learn and explore. Find out about each place’s culture, history, and discover how the past affects tourism today.
In Adventures with Purpose, you will visit:
Switzerland: While there, search for the meaning of sublime on the Matterhorn.
Greece: What relevance do the great gods of Olympus have today?
Norway: Go on a journey—a quest for the meaning of the modern-day Viking spirit.
Hong Kong: Find out what unique forces drive the city to virtuosity and greatness.
Assam, India: See what a rare rhino’s story can teach us about saving precious wildlife.
Morocco: Visit this spectacular place and discover the modern-day meaning of the Kasbah.
Egypt: Travel the Nile on an adventure to search for the lost crocodiles, their history, myths and culture.
New Zealand: Find out how an ancient practice of “caretaking” is finding new popularity.
Costa Rica: Seek to understand the meaning of the country’s “pure life.”
- Watch nine episodes of Adventures with Purpose filmed in HD and seen across the US on public TV
- See nine hours of scenery, wildlife, people, culture and history in a 4-DVD set
- Visit Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Hong Kong, Morocco, Egypt, Costa Rica, New Zealand and Assam, India
- AWP is hosted by Richard Bangs, who has been called “Indiana Jones with a conscience,” by the founder of Expedia.com, Rich Barton
- This set includes Emmy-winning programs, including the popular Adventures with Purpose Switzerland!