Over six hours of film shot in high-definition reveals travel in Canada, from Vancouver—the host of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games and a city consistently voted one of the best places to live in the world—to the slopes at Whistler/Blackcomb.
You can’t visit Canada without experiencing High Tea at the Empress Hotel in Victoria or without stopping at the tallest freestanding structure in the world in Toronto or without seeing one of the most amazing natural attractions on Earth: Niagara Falls. You’ll also get a taste of Canada’s Francophone culture in Québec, and pageantry with Canada Day celebrations in Ottawa. Plus, visit Prince Edward Island, Banff and Nova Scotia. There’s so much to see in this exciting set, you’ll enjoy making the films a special part of each day!
• Over 6 hours of travel films of beautiful Canada
• Tour the Canadian Rockies, Québec City, Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Ontario, Québec, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa and more
• Make stops all the major natural and cultural attractions in Canada in these travel films, including the Maritimes, the prairies, the Rockies, Prince Edward Island, Banff, Nova Scotia and beyond
• The films will give you a taste of Francophone culture in Magog, Charlevoix, Sainte-Anne de Beaupré Basilica, St. Sauveur, St. Adèle, St. Agathe, the Eastern Townships, and more!
• Celebrate Canada Day, have High Tea at the Empress Hotel, and visit Banff, Jasper, Yoho, Waterton and Kootenay National Parks!
13 Travel Films on Canada:
Destination Québec City
Destination Canadian Rockies
Destination British Columbia
Destination Niagara Falls
BONUS FILM: Native Art of Canada