Go on 14 amazing excursions in America by Rail: The Complete Collection — from the Rockies to Raton Pass and Denver to Durango — through one of the country’s most scenic states: Colorado!
ALL ABOARD THE POTOMAC EAGLE: Travel through the mountains of West Virginia on the Potomac Eagle Excursion Train powered by vintage 1950's-era diesel locomotives. Follow the Potomac River for beautiful fall colors, bald eagles and more!
THE WEST COAST: Take off on a 1,600-mile train journey from San Diego to Seattle. Wind through California, Oregon and Washington, and enjoy majestic coastal scenery and rugged mountain ranges. Plus, take some exciting side trips along the way!
THE HEARTLAND: Depart Washington, D.C., on Amtrak’s famed Capitol Limited and end in the San Francisco Bay Area aboard the renowned California Zephyr. See everything along the way, from cities, cliffs and canyons, to monuments and mountains!
ROUTE OF THE SOUTHWEST CHIEF: Ride one of the last distinguished trains from Chicago to Los Angeles and watch America’s wonderful scenery unfold, from the Great Plains to the Rocky Mountains.
COLORADO SCENIC TRAIN RIDES: Go from the Rockies to Raton Pass and Denver to Durango. There are 14 separate rides to choose from, including the Pikes Peak Cog Railroad.
WINTER WONDERLAND: Take the trip of a lifetime aboard Amtrak’s Cardinal and travel from Chicago to Washington, D.C., in the midst of heavy snowfall.
- More than eight and a half hours of beautiful railroad action on 6 DVDs
- See America via some of the most spectacular railways in the world
- Ride the Potomac Eagle Excursion Train, Amtrak’s famed Capitol Limited and Cardinal, the California Zephyr, and more!
- Scenery include fall foliage, sparkling spring and summer days, and wintry wonderlands!
- Travel coast-to-coast: over mountain passes, along rivers, by lakes