Travel the state to see the treasures that exist right in our own back yards in Wisconsin State Parks, previously seen on public television. Get up close to nature on scenic trails or enjoy spectacular aerial views of Wisconsin’s lakes and rivers. Take in the sounds of cascading waterfalls, lapping lake shores and autumn breezes.
Visit some of Wisconsin’s most beautiful and interesting state parks, and discover things you never knew about them. Travel the water trail in Wyalusing State Park and ride the river boat down the St. Croix in Insterstate. Hike to secluded camping in Newport State Park, see Copper Falls in the winter, soar above Mill Bluff’s unique glacier-made islands and explore the past at Rib Mountain State Park. Then head to Wisconsin’s premier archeological site at Aztalan and see a structure that’s been there for 1,000 years or more!
- Previously enjoyed on public television
- An hour of the most beautiful and interesting places in Wisconsin
- Featuring Wyalusing, Interstate, Newport, Copper Falls, Aztalan, Mill Bluff, Rib Mountain, Lake Kegonsa, Wildcat Mountain, Devil’s Lake and Mirror Lake
- Explore the landscape from above and get up close to nature’s beauty
- See Wisconsin wildlife, from deer and porcupines to herons and eagles
- Discover the story of the ancient civilization believed to be behind Aztalan State Park