Soar above the iconic Delicate Arch in Arches National Park, the rugged peaks of the Uintah Mountain Range, the spare beauty of the Great Salt Lake and its wetlands that are home to a staggering number of shore birds. Explore some of Utah’s hidden gems in this travel film, and go inside its five U.S. national parks, and see some of the country’s most unique landmarks from above, including Goblin Valley, the Pink Coral Dunes, Dead Horse Point, Lake Powell, Monument Valley and more! Set to an original soundtrack and narrated by actor Joseph Campanella, Utah: A Portrait is a picture of the American west you will never forget!
- As seen a PBS video
- Shot with custom-mounted high-definition cameras
- Set to an original soundtrack
- Special footage of five national parks: Zion, Bryce, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Arches
- Narration by actor Joseph Campanella
- Produced by Emmy Award-winner John Howe