Desert Beauty: Utah’s National Parks, previously seen on public television, brings you towering waterfalls, snowy wonderlands, desert wildlife, mysterious caves, gravity-defying arches, majestic spires, interesting trees, and the beauty of rain in the desert!
Five Parks: See the mesas and buttes of Canyonlands, the nearly 100-mile-long Waterpocket Fold of Capitol Reef, Zion’s colorful canyons and massive plateaus, the high desert forests of Bryce Canyon and the famous natural rock bridges of Arches. Witness the seasonal beauty of some of America’s most spectacular national parks as you listen to soothing selections by Tomaso Albinoni, Vincenzo Bellini, Frederic Chopin, Manuel de Falla, Gioachino Rossini, Pablo de Sarasate, Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky and Antonio Vivaldi. It’s a breathtaking journey you’ll want to take again and again!
- As seen on public television
- Featuring Arches, Zion, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef
- See Canyonlands park and its mesas and buttes
- Explore the 100-mile-long Waterpocket Fold of Capitol Reef
- Discover the colorful canyons and massive plateaus in Zion
- Trek through the high desert forests of Bryce Canyon
- Watch spectacular footage of the famous natural rock bridges of Arches
- Featuring beautiful music selections by amazing composers, including Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Chopin and more!