Now you can see them like never before. Take some time to reflect on the banks of the beautiful, but treacherous, Illinois River and in the lush Opal Creek Watershed. Watch the graceful antelope race across Hart Mountain and get an up-close look at life in a tide pool.
See Oregon’s beauty and hear it, too, because this film lets nature do the talking. The roar of a river. The song of the wind. Oregon Splendor features very little narration and was designed in order to leave you alone with your thoughts. Relax, unwind and enjoy the sights and sounds of one of America’s most amazing states.
DVD Excellence Series
Oregon Splendor is part of TOPICS Entertainment’s exclusive DVD Excellence series featuring award-winning programs previously presented on public television, America’s leader in high-quality entertainment and educational programming. The world-class documentaries in this series have sold more than a million copies.
- As seen on public television
- Shot with custom-mounted high-definition cameras
- From the award-winning photographers of Oregon Field Guide
- Less narration for a more natural experience
- Visit the Illinois River and the Opal Creek Watershed
- Get up close to tide pool creatures