Majestic Montana, featuring two programs from the Emmy-nominated series Travelscope hosted by Joseph Rosendo, introduces you to a real cowboy campfire dinner and takes you for a walk in the treetops!
Beautiful Glacier: Start your tour of Glacier National Park on a bike, next try out a mountain scooter, move up to horseback, tour around in the famous Red Bus and, finally, take on a few rapids in a raft. You’ll have to use your own two feet to walk among the treetops on suspended platforms. Also visit Glacier Park Lodge, see the most photographed place in the park, Lake St. Mary’s, and fish on Flathead River.
Custer Country: Get a taste of Big Sky in Custer Country -- the history, the open air; it’s truly Montana. Besides reliving the Battle of Little Big Horn, visit some historic small towns, see where William Clark etched his signature into Pompeys Pillar in Yellowstone Valley, visit a real working ranch, learn all about Plains Indians culture, got to a campfire cookout and get yourself a real cowboy hat.
- Featuring two programs from the Emmy-nominated series Travelscope hosted by Joseph Rosendo and as seen on public television
- Visit Custer Country and attend Little Big Horn Days, plus watch reenactments of the Battle of Little Big Horn and see the actual place where the battle took place
- Meet Sitting Bull’s great grandson
- See Glacier National Park, including waterfalls, mountains, wildlife, horseback riding, and ride the Red Bus to Logan Pass and back
- See William Clark’s signature in Pompeys Pillar