Go on a spectacular tour of the Hoosier State in Naturally Indiana, which previously aired on public television. Travel to four ecoregions and see what each one has to offer, from wildflowers and waterfalls to sand dunes and shade trees. Begin in Central Tallgrass Prairie where you’ll visit Kankakee Sands nature preserve. Next, it’s on to Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore in the Great Lakes ecoregion before heading to North Central Tillplain and Shades State Park. Last, you’ll visit the Interior Low Plateau for some spectacular views in Fern Cliff Nature Preserve and Clifty Falls State Park.
- As aired on public television
- Author Scott Russell Sanders, photographer Darryl Jones and novelist Alexander Thom
- Visit the four ecoregions: Central Tallgrass Prairie, Great Lakes, North Central Tillplain, Interior Low Plateau
- Go to Fern Cliff Nature Preserve, Shades State Park and Kankakee Sands preserve
- Created locally by WFYI Productions, Indianapolis, IN