Soar over some of the most spectacular places on Earth, and see them from perspectives you never thought possible.
In OVER® Hawaii, explore the Big Island and hover above erupting craters at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park; watch steam billow and orange lava flow across charred rock. Glide over Maui’s Haleakala National Park and discover the diversity of Hawaiian landscapes: rugged mountain ridges, lush valleys, deserts and rain forests. Island-hop to Lanai for spectacular beaches; then it’s on to Molokai, where you will stare straight down a towering waterfall. Visit Pearl Harbor from above and the memorial sites before exploring the rest of Oahu. Kauai is the perfect way to end your tour, with the breathtaking Cathedrals on the Na Pali Coast, and much more!
A Magical Place: Soar over lush Waimanu Valley’s waterfalls and pools on the Big Island, and the rugged summit of Maui’s highest peak, in Haleakala National Park. Sweep past Sweetheart Rock on Lanai, over the ocean cliffs on Molokai and through spectacular Waimea Canyon on Kauai. Over Oahu, get an exquisite aerial view of Hanauma Bay’s reef through turquoise water.
Mysterious Volcano: Hover over an active volcano on the Big Island, and watch as molten rock flows out of the earth and over a charred and steamy landscape. Discover how this process has, throughout millions of years, formed these beautiful islands geologically and culturally. Traditional music, natural sounds and unobtrusive narration enhance OVER Hawaii, giving you an experience like no other.
- Previously aired on public television
- Aerial high-definition footage of Hawaii, Maui, Lanai, Molokai, Oahu and Kauai
- Hover above an active volcano on the Big Island for views of molten lava, steam vents and more
- Features traditional music, relaxing natural sounds and unobtrusive narration
- Soar over Waimanu Valley’s waterfalls, Haleakala National Park, Sweetheart Rock, ocean cliffs, the misty Ko’olau Mountains and much more!