See the country’s largest estuary from an exhilarating vantage point. Explore the bay’s endless shoreline, expansive marshes, private coves, sparkling cities, charming towns, fishing villages and nature preserves that still look like they did 1,000 years ago in Chesapeake Bay by Air. Soar over famous Chesapeake-area landmarks, including Annapolis, St. Michaels, Baltimore Harbor and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, and see the region during fall, winter, spring and summer. Then touch down to find out more about 35 unique and exciting places in and around Chesapeake Bay, from Smith Island and Baltimore Harbor to the Susquehanna River and the Blackwater Wildlife Preserve. Unobtrusive narration and a beautiful classical music score enhance the Chesapeake Bay experience as you take in exquisite scenery in this film previously seen on public television. Bonus! Includes two short films on the Chesapeake Bay region: The Skipjacks and Island Crusader
- Explore 35 individual locations from above
- See Smith Island, the Bay Bridge, the Susquehanna River, Blackwater Wildlife Refuge, the Port of Baltimore, Annapolis and much more!
- Discover the Chesapeake Bay area from the air and go in for a closer look at some of its most famous landmarks
- Featuring a soothing soundtrack and unobtrusive narration
- Bonus! Includes two short films on the Chesapeake Bay region: The Skipjacks and Island Crusader