The film, previously enjoyed on public television, was filmed in high definition and is set to classical music by some of the world’s greatest composers.
Spectacular Scenery: Follow the Colorado River from its headwaters in Rocky Mountain National Park through Utah’s Westwater Canyon, and into Arches, Canyonlands and Grand Canyon national parks, ending in Mexico. Stop along the way to explore the natural beauty of nearby Capitol Reef and Zion national parks. During the journey, spot wildlife, witness the colors of the changing seasons and gaze at a vast, midnight sky sprinkled with stars.
Beautiful Music The music — by Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky and Dvorak — and unobtrusive narration by actor Joseph Campanella enhances the journey, plus a bonus screensaver lets you savor nature’s miraculous beauty every day.
- As seen on public television
- Ride the rapids on the Colorado River
- A unique view of some of the country’s most beautiful national parks
- Navigate the whitewater of the Grand Canyon
- See Rocky Mountain National Park and Westwater Canyon
- Tour Utah national parks, including Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef and Zion
- Narration by talented actor Joseph Campanella
- Featuring music by amazing composers, including Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky and Dvorak!