Experience the Natural State’s diverse beauty and history as you travel the state from Hot Springs National Park — nicknamed “The American Spa” — for some relaxation and a challenging hike, to the Buffalo National River for stunning views wildlife and unaltered wilderness. Arkansas’ National Parks, which previously aired on public television, gracefully weaves between breathtaking scenery and the history of the six sites: Hot Springs National Park, Buffalo National River, Fort Smith National Historic Site, Pea Ridge National Military Park, Arkansas Post National Memorial and Little Rock Central High National Historic Site. From tough characters to rugged beauty, this is a trip you will never forget!
- As aired on public television
- Go to six sites: Hot Springs National Park, the Arkansas Post National Memorial and more
- Explore rugged beauty, including cliffs, waterfalls and more
- Hear the story of “The Hanging Judge”
- Discover the state’s role in the Revolutionary and Civil wars
- Hike Goat Rock Trail
- Created locally by Arkansas Educational Television Network