It would probably be easier to list what you won’t see, and you definitely won’t get another view of this spectacular park like the one you get in Alaska’s Wild Denali.
Amazing Mountain: Enjoy everything from dazzling wildflowers and abundant wildlife to snow-capped peaks and golden sunsets! Of course, the crown jewel is Mt. McKinley, but you will also skip across sparkling Wonder Lake and explore the emerald tundra spread across the 6 million-acre park and preserve.
Wildflowers and Wildlife: More than 650 species of flowers grow in the park, which is also home to 39 species of mammals and 167 different types of birds. Get amazing views of some of these beautiful plants and animals, including grizzly cubs, caribou, moose and much more! Alaska’s Wild Denali was shot over the course of several summers to capture the most exquisite and exciting moments of life in one of America’s most breathtaking places.
- Footage of Mt. McKinley, Wonder Lake, tundra and more
- See some of the more than 650 species of wildflowers
- Film shot over the course of several summers
- Explore the 6 million acre park
- Catch a glimpse of spectacular Alaskan wildlife, including grizzly cubs, caribou, moose and more