Head to Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and more exotic places in this special 6-disc collection! Go to England, Scotland, France, Australia, South Africa, India, China and beyond!
CHINA STEAM: Head to remote China for a glimpse at some of the last steam railways still in operation.
THE EAST: Begin in Jordan and see the famous Hedjaz Railway. Then, after a visit to Syria, arrive in India. Also, take quick trip with classic steam locomotives up the troubled Khyber Pass.
NORTH, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Head to Wyoming for the world’s largest steam train, the Challenger. In South America, see Alco, Porter and Baldwin locomotives.
THE FAR EAST & AUSTRALIA: Discover why Chinese steam locomotives continue to play an important role there, then head to Java to see German-built engines work a mountain line. In Australia, see the broad gauge line between Melbourne and Adelaide.
BRITAIN & WESTERN EURO PE: See some of Europe’s most famous engines. Ride the steamers on the Foxfield Railway and visit the romantic Isle of Mull in Scotland. Travel to France for the historic Flèche D’Or.
EASTERN EUROPE & AFRICA: Catch a glimpse of rare main line steam railways in Poland, and go to Turkey for a steam special on the Mediterranean coast. Take the Garden Route in South Africa before visiting Zimbabwe.
- More than seven and a half hours on 6 DVDs of trains from all over the globe
- Board the spectacular Flèche D’Or and travel from Calais to Paris, France
- Witness some of the last steam trains in use in India and China
- Discover a railway that is 100 percent steam dependent in Paraguay
- Ride the quaint trains in England and on Scotland’s romantic Isle of Mull