This special 12-disc Trains collection includes five titles that have never before been released in the United States! Six films take you across America with some of the most diverse scenery and most unique trains, including a 1950s-era diesel engine, the California Zephyr, and even the largest steam train in the world, Union Pacific’s Challenger. Then six more films take you abroad. First, you’ll ride quaint trains in England and on Scotland’s romantic Isle of Mull. Then board the Flèche D’or from Calais to Paris, France, and head to Australia for some massive steamers on a broad gauge line. Next, see the beautiful Garden Route in South Africa and discover a railway that is 100 percent steam dependent in Paraguay. Plus, you’ll witness some of the last steam trains in use in India and China!
- 12 films in a special 12-DVD set
- More than 16 hours of spectacular train footage
- Featuring the California Zephyr, Union Pacific’s Challenger, the Capitol Limited and more in the U.S.
- Abroad, see the Flying Dutchman, the Flèche D’Or, and the massive QJ engines in China
- Travel the troubled Khyber Pass, visit a romantic railway in Scotland, and ride the Garden Route in South Africa