Get ready for some of the most spectacular trains and railways on the planet! From the rugged views of the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad in the western United States to South Africa’s lush Garden Route, see what makes each location unique in Trains Around the World, a special 16-DVD collection with over 18 hours of steamers and more! Plus, ride on some beautiful classic engines and luxurious steam-powered locomotives in fantastic locations all over the globe.
Includes routes such as the Foxfield Railway in England, Canada’s Yellowhead Pass, the the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad and the Durango & Silverton in the United States, Jordan’s Hedjaz Railway, the Garden Route in South Africa and Afghanistan’s Khyber Pass. Includes trains such as the Flying Dutchman in England, The Challenger and The Daylight in the United States, France’s Flèche D’Or, The Canadian and The Rocky Mountaineer in Canada, China’s massive QJ engines and the Garratts engines in Zimbabwe!
- 18+ hours of trains and scenic railways across the globe
- Visit railways and trains in North and South America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa
- Travel Yellowhead Pass in Canada, the Garden Route in South Africa, the Cumbres & Toltec in Colorado and New Mexico, and more!
- Ride the Flèche D’Or in France, The Challenger in the United States, The Rocky Mountaineer in Canada, the Flying Dutchman in England and many more!
- Films: “Steam Giants,” “Winter Steam in the Rockies,” “Steam Ghosts,” “Cavalcade of Steam,” “The Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad,” “All Aboard the Potomac Eagle,” “Tracks of the Beaver,” “A Yellowhead Winter,” “Canadian Pacific Heart of the Rockies,” “Canadian Pacific’s Mountain Sub & Rogers Pass,” “North, Central & South America,” “Britain & Western Europe,” “Eastern Europe & Africa,” “The East,” “The Far East & Australia,” and “China Steam: Chasing China’s Chariots of Fire”