“The 844”: Still Goin’ Strong
Union Pacific’s 4-8-4 #844 has been the railroad’s ambassador for more than 50 years. In this train film, see beautiful footage of the 844 as she steams across Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas and Oregon!
Canadian Pacific 2816
Pace right alongside the “Empress”—Canadian Pacific’s Hudson 4-6-4 #2816—for miles and miles! This train movie features the #2816 in the most beautiful settings in western Canada!
Rio Grande 315 Running Again
It feels like the Old West, watching the Rio Grande 315 on the Cumbres & Toltec between Colorado and New Mexico in this film. The 2-8-0 steam locomotive puts on a great show with lots of smoke and loud exhaust!
Kicking Horse Pass
Kicking Horse Pass is one of the most rugged and most beautiful railroads in the world! See contemporary diesels climb to the top of the Continental Divide through the twin Spiral Tunnels and more in this special train film!
Utah’s Incredible Soldier Summit
Ready for some great train-watching? This movie includes the trains of the Union Pacific, Utah Railway, BNSF and Amtrak on Union Pacific’s former Denver & Rio Grande Western mainline between Helper and Provo, Utah!
The Indiana Rail Road
Watch a wide variety of contemporary trains running through scenic southern Indiana and eastern Illinois, including along the famous Richland Creek Viaduct, also known as the Tulip Trestle!
• Over 8 hours of spectacular steam train videos and stunning scenery
• 6 train DVDS fans of all ages will love
• See films on Union Pacific’s 844, The Rio Grande 315 and Canadian Pacific’s 2816
• Enjoy railways, including Utah’s Soldier Summit, the Indiana Rail Road and Canada’s beautiful Kicking Horse Pass
• Turn narration off and watch with the train sounds only!