Get an exclusive look at steam engines inside the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad roundhouse, see snow country on the Leadville, Colorado & Southern Railroad, travel the engineering marvel known as the Georgetown Loop Railroad, and more, including the Cripple Creek Railroad and the Manitou & Pikes Peak Cog Railway. You also get to take the Ski Train, no longer in operation, from downtown Denver up to the base of the Winter Park Ski Resort for some skiing and breathtaking views, and meet a unique looking creature called the Galloping Goose #5.
- Previously viewed on public television
- An Emmy® Award-winning film
- Travel the Georgetown Loop Railroad through the Rocky Mountains
- Take the Ski Train, no longer in operation, up to the Winter Park Ski Resort
- Meet Galloping Goose #5 on the Cumbres & Toltec
- Ride the Cripple Creek Railroad and the Manitou & Pikes Peak Cog Railway