“TO WATCH STUMP EPICS, IS TO STAND ON THE EDGE.”
In Legend, explore the history of the ski film and how it influenced big-mountain skiing, pop culture and even the birth of the extreme sports movement. Never-before-seen footage from Blizzard, plus one-of-a-kind interviews with legendary skiiers and filmmakers—Warren Miller, Dick Barrymore, Scot Schmidt, Glen Plake and many more—give you a unique view of the amazing moment that changed an entire genre of film. It’s an honest look at extreme skiing, from the fun moments to the frightening.
Stump’s latest ski film wouldn’t be complete without an amazing soundtrack. Legend features music by Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Bran Van 3000, Liquid Stranger, Trouble Man and many more!
Interviews & Skiing:
- Never-before-seen interviews with legendary ski-film greats Warren Miller, Dick Barrymore, Otto Lang, John Jay and more
- Skiing by (and interviews with) cliff-jumper Scot Schmidt, the sport’s bad boy Glen Plake and many more
- An amazing soundtrack with Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Bran Van 3000, Fort Knox Five, Liquid Stranger and more
- Explore the history of ski films and their influence on the extreme skiing movement and pop culture
- An honest look at extreme skiing, including all the good and the bad