Each film features jaw-dropping footage of extreme skiing, interesting characters and entertaining stories set to four unique soundtracks in the way only Greg Stump can do it.
- Four must-have, classic Greg Stump films
- Six hours of amazing footage, crazy stories and wild skiing
- Films include The Blizzard of Aahhh’s, Groove: Requiem in the Key of Ski, License to Thrill and P-Tex, Lies & Duct Tape
- Featuring skiers Glen Plake, Scot Schmidt and Mike Hattrup
- Filmed at extreme ski locations around the world, from Val D’Isère, Squaw Valley and Blackcomb
- Four unique soundtracks that include music by The Beastie Boys, Seal, Dinosaur Jr. & more
- Bonus! Greg Stump and Friends Reunion featuring Olympic gold medalist Jonny Moseley