Host of the wildly popular public television show Joy of Painting, Bob Ross, said, “All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.” American painter Bob Ross, using a household paintbrush, and his quick and unique Bob Ross Wet-on-Wet Technique®, is credited with teaching millions of viewers how to paint in a few short lessons even if they never painted before.
Now you can learn how to paint 20 beautiful scenes with Bob Ross in The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross 10-DVD collection featuring mountains, lakes, waterfalls, barns and seascapes. You’ll be painting “happy little trees” in no time! Watch the lessons whenever you want, as many times as you need.
ABOUT BOB ROSS
Bob Ross, the soft-spoken artist and the host of the popular public television show Joy of Painting, is credited with teaching millions of people worldwide how to paint using a household paintbrush and his unique Bob Ross Wet-on-Wet Technique®. Bob passed away in 1995, but the show still draws fans who are soothed by his quiet, nurturing disposition, respect for nature and his art teachings.
Get painting with him in this 10-DVD collection The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. Even if you’ve never painted before, you will be able to after a few short lessons. As Bob would say, “All you need is the desire to make beautiful things happen on canvas.”
- 20 sessions in 10 hours – and you have the “joy of” watching as many times as you want!
- Create 20 beautiful paintings: 4 mountain scenes, 4 waterfall scenes, 4 barn scenes and 4 seascapes
- Relax with Bob Ross’s positive words and soothing manner, and create beautiful artwork for your home or to give as gifts!
- Even if you’ve never painted before, you will be able to with Bob Ross’s simple painting style
- The Joy of Painting has been seen on public television by millions of viewers since 1982