Take the music apart and put it back together with Maestro Maull to discover details within Bach’s music that you never noticed before! The interactive concert of Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 4, Third Movement, will give both classical music novices and experienced concertgoers alike a new appreciation of the masterpiece.
Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 4, Third Movement
The Brandenburg Concertos are a collection of six works presented to the Margrave of Brandenburg in 1721. The Brandenburg Concertos are arguably Bach's most popular work and considered the finest of the Baroque period.
• An interactive concert previously seen on public television
• Nominated for an Emmy Award
• Discover a new way to listen to classical music
• Artistic Director George Marriner Maull and the Discovery Orchestra break down Bach’s concerto piece by piece
• Listen to Bach's entire masterpiece performed by the Discovery Orchestra