- Enjoy three separate pieces of classical music in four 55-minute interactive concerts
- Hear Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 4, Third Movement, in a new way
- Learn to listen to Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony, First Movement
- Take Vivaldi’s Four Seasons apart and put it together again in two separate concerts
- Each concert includes a Listening Guide. Print out the PDF and follow along!
- The bonus music CD includes over 4 hours of Bach, Beethoven and Vivaldi, and can be transferred to an MP3 device for on-the-go listening!
- Set includes 3 DVDs and 1 audio CD
- Approx. total run time, including the bonus audio CD, is 7 hours and 40 minutes
The Discovery Orchestra® is the only educational organization in America dedicated exclusively to teaching audiences how to listen to classical music. The orchestra, directed by George Marriner Maull, transforms the listening experience! The orchestra and Maestro Maull lead you and a live audience through an interactive concert experience, taking the music apart and putting it back together again. Rediscover Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 4, Third Movement; Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony, First Movement; and Vivaldi’s Four Seasons (in 2 separate concerts)!