“The Aviators is the only show that stays on my TiVo.” -Jack Pelton, Former President, Cessna Aircraft Co.
The Aviators is a weekly magazine-style TV series featuring interesting people, the latest aircraft, the coolest technology and the best fly-in destinations. See all 13 episodes of season two!
Find out how to escape from a submerged aircraft, if a kid can land an airliner and how to make a used plane all your own. Then, spend a day with U.S. Marine fighter pilots at MCAS Miramar (formerly Top Gun), and fly in the cockpit of the Blue Angels’ Fat Albert C-130, plus lots more!
- 13 episodes; approximately 5 hours and 40 minutes of exciting content
- Hosted by pilots for real aviation fans and people who work with and fly aircraft
- Find out if a kid can land an airliner and learn what all that complex radio chatter means
- Spend a day with U.S. Marine fighter pilots at MCAS Miramar (formerly Top Gun)
- How to escape an submerged plane, how to buy a used aircraft and make it your own, and more
- The first two seasons of The Aviators held positions in iTunes’ Top 50 Non-Fiction TV Series right up to the premiere of Season Three
2.01: Aviation 101 – An explanation of the basics of aviation; Plus a closer look at some of our hosts
2.02: ATC gibberish – Simplifying that complex radio chatter; water egress – How to escape from a submerged aircraft; Condor squadron – Formation warbirds
2.03: Can a kid land an airliner?; Flight services – Important yet sometimes overlooked; $100 hamburger – A food run to Greenville, SC
2.04: Private pilot sim emergency; MCAS Miramar (formerly Top Gun) – A day with U.S. Marine fighter pilots at their legendary base
2.05: Day in the life of an air show (Part 1) – An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at one of America’s biggest air shows
2.06: Day in the life of an air show (Part 2) – Includes an up-close look at the Blue Angels
2.07: Antonov AN-2; iPad in the cockpit; B-25 and the Commemorative Air Force
2.08: Triple Tree Aerodrome; Blue Angels’ Fat Albert C-130; Aerobatics in the Yak 52W
2.09: Dream flight in a T-33; Remote control aircraft; Air show superstars, the Aeroshell Aerobatic Team
2.10: Varied levels of aircraft ownership; Living in an airpark; Single vs. twin engine aircraft
2.11: Aircraft engines; World’s most female friendly airport; Buying a used aircraft and making it your own
2.12: AOPA Summit; LAPD – An exclusive look at the world’s largest police aerial fleet; Red Buill Air Racer Pete McLeod
2.13: Cessna 195; World’s busiest control tower; Aviation comping