What is being done to stop them? What can be done? Head to Colombia and Mexico for a chilling inside look at the war on drugs.
War on Cocaine
Head to Colombia, the frontline in the War on Cocaine. Despite the billions of dollars poured into the war on drugs there, the government hasn’t been able to stop the producers who are protected by a vast, thick jungle. Adding to that is the ever-changing face of the “Colombian” drug-trafficker that has police and military forces scrambling to keep up.
Inside Mexico's Drugs War
Since the Mexican government openly declared war on drug cartels in 2007, some regions in the country have become more dangerous than Baghdad. Step Inside Mexico’s Drugs War for a frightening look at what they are up against, including police corruption and execution-style killings. Are hidden cameras in police stations and military power enough to end this war?
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT RATED
MAY CONTAIN SCENES AND LANGUAGE NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL VIEWERS
- Featuring two complete films: War on Cocaine and Inside Mexico’s Drugs War
- Startling footage of police corruption in Mexico
- Go into the Colombian jungle in search of drug operations
- Hear from former drug traffickers and see what they’ll do to smuggle drugs
- Visit one of Mexico’s most dangerous cities, Cuidad Juárez
- Follow a Mexican journalist as he photographs victims of the drug war