Experience its dramatic landscape of geysers, mud pots and hot spring, mountains, lakes and waterfalls, and bison, elk, wolves and grizzly bears in the award-winning film Yellowstone: Fabric of a Dream, previously seen on public television. Explore the park in every season, from the lush summer months to the harsh beauty of winter.
Established in 1872, Yellowstone is America’s first national park — a land forged by the fires of ancient volcanoes and sculpted by the forces of water, frozen and not, and time. Witness the spectacle of Old Faithful geyser, Mammoth and Norris Hot Springs and Grand Prismatic Spring. Plus, see how wildlife interacts with this unique landscape, including bison, elk, bighorn sheep and even the formidable grizzly bear. Yellowstone: Fabric of a Dream is a visual record of America’s living history!
- As seen on public television
- Winner of a Telly Award
- Witness the spectacle of Old Faithful
- Visit hot springs, including Mammoth and Norris, and Grand Prismatic Spring
- See how wildlife interacts with the unique landscape
- Amazing views of bison, bighorn sheep, grizzlies and more!