Join adventurer, model and television host Hunter Reno as you explore the Sunshine State’s last remaining wild places, from the remote coral reefs in Dry Tortugas National Park to the scrub habitat of the Lake Wales Ridge. Florida is still wild enough to be the home to an amazing number of species and habitats, including the world’s third largest barrier reef and the famous Everglades. Wild Florida, previously enjoyed on public television, takes you from the Panhandle to the Florida Keys to see the spectacular creatures that reside in these places, including the iconic panther, the alligator and its endangered cousin – the American crocodile, and the beloved manatee.
- As aired on public television
- Explore the Florida Everglades
- Go diving in the Keys
- See spectacular wildlife, including manatees, gators, crocs and panthers
- Hosted by adventurer and model Hunter Reno
- Created locally by Community Television Foundation of South Florida, Inc.