Maggie’s War is the true World War II story of a young man who was trained by his country to kill Nazis before they killed him. But this is also a story about leadership. See how James “Maggie” Megellas, who grew up in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, turned into one of the most effective and decorated platoon leaders in World War II.
Includes Bonus Films:
- Remembering the Waal River Crossing: 24 minutes
- Mission at the Wyler Meer: 24 minutes
- Valor at Herresbach: 13 minutes
- Remembering the Heroes: 8 minutes
This film is not rated. May contain scenes not suitable for all viewers.
- See real heroism, leadership and bravery during some of the most horrific battles in World War II
- Watch 60 minutes of amazing stories, plus you also get 70 minutes of bonus material
- Hear from “Maggie” as he shares what happened at Anzio, the Waal River Crossing, the Battle of the Bulge and more
- Film includes real footage, photos and audio from WWII
- Hear emotional interviews with “Maggie” and other members of the 82nd Airborne unit