WWII Films that Will Give You Goose Bumps
John Huston’s once-banned Let There Be Light is probably one of the greatest war films ever. Two more of his controversial films featuring combat footage are included in this WWII movie collection, including an Academy Award® winner.
Films on Great American Generals
Generals Dwight D. Eisenhower, George S. Patton, Douglas MacArthur and Omar Bradley are four of America’s greatest leaders highlighted in the films in this WWII collection. What were these men like as boys? How did they grow to become generals? What was it that made them so great? You will learn the answers to these questions, plus see emotional and chilling footage of them during World War II in four films.
Movies to Help You Understand the Men and Women of WWII
Who are the men and women that make up what Tom Brokaw so eloquently coined as the “greatest generation” in his book on World War II? Experience the unity of Americans in a time of tragedy with 21 WWII films that transport you back to what life was like on the home front during the war.
• 11 hours of WWII films and footage that will give you feelings of admiration and pride for “the greatest generation”
• Unbelievable footage of men in actual combat, from D-Day to fighting in the Philippines
• Feel inspired by movies featuring the stories of Americans supporting WWII troops from the home front
• Patton, MacArthur, Eisenhower & Bradley—see what they were like before they became great war leaders in tfour films
• Emotions run high in John Huston’s film on how war affects the human psyche in Let There Be Light
• Plus: Powerful narration by Ronald Reagan, Katharine Hepburn, Walter Huston, Ginger Rogers, Walter Matthau, Walter Cronkite and more!
NOT RATED: Contains scenes and language not suitable for all viewers.
32 WWII Films:
Let There Be Light
San Pietro (The Battle of San Pietro)
Report from the Aleutians – Academy Award® Winner!
Westward is Bataan
With the Marines at Tarawa
The Battle for the Marianas
Women in Defense
Glamour Girls of 1943
Women of Steel
Training Women for War Productions – IN COLOR!
It’s Your War, Too
The Hidden Army
We’re in the Army Now
The Army Nurse
Women in Combat -- IN COLOR!
Soldiers Without Guns
Community at War
The Cummington Story
Just for Remembrance