In fact, it is known as the airplane that helped save the UK in the Battle of Britain. Experience what it was like to pilot one of the most famous planes to fly during WWII planes.
In-cockpit cameras give you the pilot’s perspective as the plane checks, rolls, loops and dives in Supermarine Spitfire. And join Tony Bianchi, the chief pilot during the filming of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, in what was once WWII ace “Ginger” Lacey’s personal Spitfire as it is put through its paces. Find out what it takes to fly one of these spectacular machines!
- Experience checks, rolls, loops and high speed dives are demonstrated from the cockpit
- Featuring pilot’s-eye-views from inside a WWII Supermarine Spitfire
- Fly with aerobatic ace Tony Bianchi, the chief pilot on the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Ride in WWII Royal Air Force fighter pilot hero “Ginger” Lacey’s personal Spitfire
- Learn tips and tricks from aerial experts