- 12 films train fans will love!
- Over 15 hours of amazing scenery and spectacular train footage on 10 DVDs
- Includes trains and railroads across Canada and the U.S.
- Footage by renowned videographer Peter Crook included
- See trains in different seasons and weather, including deep snow
This collection of 12 spectacular films was made just for train fans! Follow trains all across North America for rugged mountain passes, special steam and diesel locomotives, beautiful bridges, breathtaking wildlife, historic places, winter wonderlands, and stunning scenery everywhere! Travel across Canada, including in the Rocky Mountains, the Selkirks, Calgary and Edmonton, along the beautiful Bow River and Lake Louise, over Morant’s Curve, and climb to the top of the Continental Divide. In the United States, see New Mexico, Arizona, Washington state, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, California, Oregon, West Virginia, Kentucky, Washington, D.C., and more, and visit historic sites like the Dwight D. Eisenhower Museum, Dodge City and the Knott’s Berry Farm Railroad! Trains include the Frisco 1522, a fully operational steam locomotive; Amtrak’s Cardinal; the California Zephyr; the Southwest Chief; and one of North America’s most handsome steam engines, the Hudson 4-6-4 #2816—the “Empress”!