From ancient times to the present, the Western world has basked in the glorious inspiration of Greek myths. How are these magnificent stories relevant today? Begin in Athens, take a side-trip to Poseidon’s Temple at Cape Sounion, and then on to Olympia, birthplace of the Olympic Games. Go to the island of Ithaca, to the site of mystical oracles at Delphi and finish at the home of the gods, Mt. Olympus. What influences do these mythic deities have today? Join explorer Richard Bangs as he searches for truths in Greece.
- As seen on public television
- Filmed in high definition
- Featuring gorgeous cinematography of Greece
- Learn how travel can make a difference in the world
- Host Richard Bangs, known as the father of modern adventure travel, also is the author of the Adventures with Purpose books